Personal Tax Returns

Struggling with your Personal Tax Returns this year? A N Perera & Co are here to help customers in Kingston, London and Surrey.

Are you struggling with your Personal Tax Returns and are looking for a company that can help you out?  At A N Perera & Co we are a local bookkeeping and accountancy company based in Kingston and have many customers in and around London & Surrey. We understand that filing your Personal Tax Returns can be quite difficult, confusing and even a complicated process. This is where we come in to help you out. As a company we have been the first choice for many as we have offered our customers reliable advice and service when it comes to their Personal Tax Returns. By providing such assistance, it tends to offer a peace of mind as they know they have a professionally skilled team managing the whole process right from the beginning to the end. Our team make it their priority to offer all our customers a range of Accounting Services so they are compatible with both small to large sized businesses. So, if you require any help with your Personal Tax Returns this year and are located in or around Kingston, please contact us today.

A N Perera & Co can help you submit your Personal Tax Returns.

At A N Perera & Co we can take the pain out of this whole process and can actually help you submit your Personal Tax Returns. This will in fact allow you to focus more on your business activities rather than worrying about numbers all day. Furthermore, it will help you run your business more efficiently and effectively.

Who must send a Personal Tax Returns;

  • If you are self-employed, you can deduct allowable expenses
  • If you’ve got £2,500 or more in untaxed income, for example from tips or renting out a property
  • If your income from savings or investments are £10,000 or more before tax
  • If your income from dividends from shares are £10,000 or more before tax
  • If you’ve made any profit from selling shares, a second home or other chargeable assets and need to pay Capital Gains Tax
  • If your a company director – unless it’s a non-profit organisation (such as a charity) and you didn’t get any pay or benefits, like a company car
  • If your income (or your partner’s) is over £50,000 and one of you have claimed Child Benefit
  • If you have had income from abroad that you needed to pay tax on
  • If you have lived abroad and had a UK income
  • If your incomes over £100,000
  • If you are a trustee of a trust or registered pension scheme
  • If you have had a P800 from HMRC saying you didn’t pay enough tax last year – and you didn’t pay what you owe through your tax code or with a voluntary payment

Contact A N Perera & Co if you require any assistance with your Personal Tax Returns in and around Kingston. 

At A N Perera & Co we are always here to help, so if you have any further enquiries or need more information about your Personal Tax Returns, please feel free to contact us on 020 8974 5761 today. Moreover, if you visit us online at  you will see that we also provide HMRC Protection Insurance.

This entry was posted in Accountancy Services and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.